; paras[X - 1].parentNode.insertBefore(ad1, paras[X]); } if (paras.length > X + 4) { var ad1 = document.createElement('div'); ad1.className = 'ad-auto-insert ad-first'; ad1.innerHTML = ` ; paras[X + 3].parentNode.insertBefore(ad2, paras[X + 4]); } if (isMobile && paras.length > X + 8) { var ad1 = document.createElement('div'); ad1.className = 'ad-auto-insert ad-first'; ad1.innerHTML = ` ; paras[X + 7].parentNode.insertBefore(ad3, paras[X + 8]); } });

Advertisement

UPSC CDS (I) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online For 341 Posts

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam I 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Name of the Post: UPSC CDS (I) Online Form 2022

Post Date: 22-12-2022

Total Vacancy: 341

Brief Information: 

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

Advt No. 04/2022-CDS-I

Combined Defence Service Exam I 2022

Application Fee

  • For Others: Rs. 200/-
  • For Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
  • Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
Important Dates

  • Last Date to Apply Online: 11-01-2022 till 06:00 PM
  • Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 10-01-2022 at 11:59 pm
  • Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 11-01-2022 till 06:00 pm
  • Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 18-01-2022 to 24-01-2022 till 6:00 pm
  • Date of Exam: 10-04-2022
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2023)

  • Minimum Age: 20 Years
  • Maximum Age: 24 Years
  • Candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1999 and not later than 01-01-2003
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Qualification

  • For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
  • For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
  • For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
Vacancy Details
Post Name Total
Combined Defence Service Exam I 2022 341
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Important Links
Apply Online Part I | Part II
Exam Pattern Click here
Eligibility Click here
Selection Process Click here
Syllabus Click here
Notification Click here
Official Website Click here
-सरकारी नौकरी - Army /Bank /CPSU /Defence /Faculty /Non-teaching /Police /PSC /Special recruitment drive /SSC /Stenographer /Teaching Jobs /Trainee / UPSC

UPTET news

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();